• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
what!?? clarke out for symonds!? clarke had performed very well in the last few games, he should feel very hard done by. the aussie selectors strike again
at least they got rid of kasper for lee

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i'm going to go out on a limb and say tremlett will get punished a bit, but he'll come off with a few wickets

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
andyc said:
what!?? clarke out for symonds!? clarke had performed very well in the last few games, he should feel very hard done by. the aussie selectors strike again
at least they got rid of kasper for lee
Clarke is injured as SP said, would have been in for Watson otherwise, I'm sure. Tremlett having trouble adjusting his line to the left-handed pair at the moment.

Gilchrist just picked up his 7,000th ODI run.

shaka

International Regular
If Australia lose a few more games, NZ TV may have to rethink their idea of only showing the England v Aus games in the tri series.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks as though the umpire helped Hayden out a bit with that attempted run-out. Move to the other side of the stumps!

Barney Rubble

International Coach
A slightly tighter third over from Tremlett around the wicket, maybe he'll get another one now he seems to have found his line to the lefties.

As I speak, he comes back, and hits Gilchrist where the sun don't shine.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Another rusty-looking innings from Gilchrist, 18 off 31. Ponting doubles his series run-tally as I type.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Adamc said:
Another rusty-looking innings from Gilchrist, 18 off 31. Ponting doubles his series run-tally as I type.
Sounds similar to his dismssal on Sunday. Also sounds like a spectacular catch from Jones.