• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #21- India vs New Zealand- October 22nd-Dharamsala (D/N)

King Kane

International Debutant
Reminds me of a story Michael Atherton once told. Athers said in the commentary box something about showering with his underwear still on. Smithy suggested that this was because he didn't want to look down on the unemployed.

Athers replied "At least I can still see mine".
Smithy is good at rolling with the punches, he could literally roll in the shape he is in now.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, remember going into that tourney everyone thought it would be 300 plays 290 every game? And it just turned out to be more old school than anyone thought once the ball started moving around a bit
Glancing through the scorecards, there were a few but not that many. Did turn out to be the case for the knockouts though which is probably the impression everyone is left with.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Glancing through the scorecards, there were a few but not that many. Did turn out to be the case for the knockouts though which is probably the impression everyone is left with.
Yeah it was actually still very high scoring overall . The sf and final were unusually low scoring.