• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #21- India vs New Zealand- October 22nd-Dharamsala (D/N)

Flem274*

123/5
I love how that 2019 semifinal is still all about that stupid Dhoni runout instead of Jadeja. Our hopes ended when jadeja skied one off Boult, the corpse of Dhoni wasn't going to win that game.
Smithy rubbing it in the face of the guy who did the least for India that day. The collapse continuer. At least Dhoni scored runs.

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
lol at this bird in the commentary box coming in with a jab at Smithy about his size and he’s just ignored her since 😂
Reminds me of a story Michael Atherton once told. Athers said in the commentary box something about showering with his underwear still on. Smithy suggested that this was because he didn't want to look down on the unemployed.

Athers replied "At least I can still see mine".

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
2019 had so many brilliant games
Yeah, remember going into that tourney everyone thought it would be 300 plays 290 every game? And it just turned out to be more old school than anyone thought once the ball started moving around a bit