• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Match #13 - England v Afghanistan 15th October.

loterry1994

International Debutant
Stokes for Curran would still improve the lineup. Four overs of steaming dross from Curran today and Stokes the batsman is in a different galaxy. You would need Livingstone and Root to carry on bowling plenty though.
Yeah not a bad shout. I’d probably have Wiley in for Woakes as well

slowfinger

International Debutant
Australia and England both getting bogged down in shovelling in too many all rounders in their XI's. Should be 1 or 2 all rounders max

loterry1994

International Debutant
Agree to disagree. The toss plays too much of a part in white ball cricket now.

Like two different games the innings in don't conditions.
Nah this has just been poor from England. The bowling in the power play was poor and they should have had the pressure on the Afghans when they collapsed twice but let them rebuild. Even then I think Afghanistans total was about par

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I just think England bowled really badly.
Almost like our attack isn't very good and putting a total on the board on a flat wicker, would have given them a better chance to win.

Shame the captain didn't have a choice to make that call.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Australia and England both getting bogged down in shovelling in too many all rounders in their XI's. Should be 1 or 2 all rounders max
I just hate the term all-rounder being used so loosely now a days. Genuine all-rounders wereJacque kallis, Andrew Flintoff, Shane Watson, etc. Now we are calling Thakur, Curran and woakes all-rounders!