• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Match #13 - England v Afghanistan 15th October.

slowfinger

International Debutant
its a weekend!! surely the crowd will fill in for this ??

do indian locals really care more about the IPL than the CWC? because I have hardly seen an empty Indian cricket ground. Is it the prices of tickets?

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Not expecting Stokes to play in this one. He'll probably be saved for the big games towards the end of the group stage.

Sunil1z

International Regular

do indian locals really care more about the IPL than the CWC? because I have hardly seen an empty Indian cricket ground. Is it the prices of tickets?
Cricket fatigue is also the reason.
IPL , bilateral series, WC , there is too much cricket nowadays.
Many people in my office aren’t even following ODI WC . They just check score after 10-20 overs and then resume their work .

mackembhoy

International Debutant

T20 will kill cricket as we know it.

Ashes will end up being a T20 tournament no doubt too.