• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Match #13 - England v Afghanistan 15th October.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just went to make a coffee during drinks. Walked back in to a replay of stumps clattering. The half second before I realised it was the Jos dismissal was awful

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How do england even proceed if brook wins them this game? Brook pretty much guarantees himself a spot on that and stokes also needs to fit in somewhere. You could drop bairstow on WC form so far but that feels a bit extreme.
TBH it's already a selectorial problem, but ATM it's dropping Curran clearly and making do with Root and Livi, who tbf have bowled well today.

or as Pothas said

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Risk Livingstone and Root as the 5th bowler?
Yeah I think that's the way to go, especially if things proceed the way we expect it too and the pitches slow down as the tournament progresses. Curran shouldn't be anywhere near this side.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How do england even proceed if brook wins them this game? Brook pretty much guarantees himself a spot on that and stokes also needs to fit in somewhere. You could drop bairstow on WC form so far but that feels a bit extreme.
Could drop Buttler on current WC form. Keeping was poor and his batting hasn't fired either.

No idea who we drop but Stokes I first name on the teamsheet next game

loterry1994

International Debutant
Some guy already mentioned Stokes in for Curran and Wiley in for Woakes which I tend to agree. No dropping Bairstow there’s no other opener I think unless Butler opens like he does in t20s