• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Sehwag309

Banned
SJS said:
For the second match running, no bowling for Sehwag.

Strange obstinacy that has characterised Ganguly's entire captaincy career.
Probably saving him when others fail..

Also could be a twist when Pak batsmen get used to Sachins round the wicket line

shaka

International Regular
India deserved the win, too bad about Ganguly failing again. Pak did extremely well to get as close as they did, lucky for India, Afridi and Razzaq were used early in the run chase. NZ knows Razzaq's ability to hit at the end of an innings.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Very good fight by Pakistan.

With 356 to chase at over 7 per over, they didnt look out of the race till the last few overs of their innigs and that is remarkable.There run rate (required was under 8 till the end of the 38th ! Superb.

Afridi and Shoaib Malik have something to think back on what they did today.

Younis Khan would have made a difference.

Afridi has scored 8 and 0 and taken 0 for 130 in 19 overs in the two games so far.

Afridi is no Sehwag with the bat and no Kaneria with the ball. Yes he will play the explosive innings here and there and get a few wickets sometimes but he is not the superman he is made out to be.

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
Well done india you deserved it.Pakistan deserve to lose 6-0 if they carry on bowling like that.We need shoiab and shabbir back even if they are half fit they are still better then sami.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
imranrabb said:
Well done india you deserved it.Pakistan deserve to lose 6-0 if they carry on bowling like that.We need shoiab and shabbir back even if they are half fit they are still better then sami.
I can understand you are upset but your team put up a superb fight. I think, there atre some twists and turns still to come in this series.

But you are right absolutely about Sami.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Shoaib is fine, it`s just his attitude.

I thought playing Razzaq up the order worked quite well, it was just the majority of other batsmen who screwed it.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
Shoaib is fine, it`s just his attitude.

I thought playing Razzaq up the order worked quite well, it was just the majority of other batsmen who screwed it.
Razzaq was good. Yohanna was very good and so was Akmal. When you are chasing 350, you need one if not two batsmen to play real long innings. Inzy should have stayed..

After him it was upto Yohanna. Others should have played around him.

When Yohanna was going well Malik shouldnt have gone for a big hit, He should have stuck around the way Dravid did for India and still Dravid was not slow but he facilitated Dhoni.

It was unf

Sehwag309

Banned
Here is that Afridi Lingo, if u want proper clip, u would have to ask James permission to put up my email

He said "maderchot, badwe ke bachhe"

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sehwag309 said:
Here is that Afridi Lingo, if u want proper clip, u would have to ask James permission to put up my email

He said "maderchot, badwe ke bachhe"
You must be feeling on top of the world with Sehwag in such mind blowing form ? :D

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is the one on the left the Champions Trophy in 2002 that Gibbs almost won single-handedly but then got knackered and SA imploded?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yep that's the same match Neil.

Yuvraj is absolutely terrific in the field. Brilliant catches.

... and DHONI :-O Absolutely awesome!!!

Sehwag and Dravid performing again is just amazing. They're in blistering form.