• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
SJS said:
Not just that. Last two matches there no balls have been very much reduced. I have always maintained not checking them was criminal. Only indiscipline in the nets leads to no balls.

Looks like Woolmer has ensured discipline on Sami and company
I understand you completely. I used to take my delivery-stride in the nets with a grain of salt... over-stepped quite often. The first game for school I played I opened and bowled 0/23 off 4, with 7 no-balls. I was so annoyed with myself, we lost by four runs, and it was pretty much my fault, or so I felt. I was dropped immediately for the next game, which was completely fair. My Club coach worked with me and told me how seriously to take over-stepping. Next game I took 2/16 off 5, with a wide delivery, but NO no-balls. :) The stats don`t sound too impressive, but I was stoked!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
SJS said:
OKAY.
My prediction.
Pakistan cant win from here.

So I think :happy:
This was at the fall of Malik's wicket. I will now modify.

My prediction.
Pakistan cant win from here.

I am sure. :D

Sehwag309

Banned
Pak; really man; if they didn't open with Afridi and I would have switched the TV off if he had to come now...really

He was wasted at that spot

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
I understand you completely. I used to take my delivery-stride in the nets with a grain of salt... over-stepped quite often. The first game for school I played I opened and bowled 0/23 off 4, with 7 no-balls. I was so annoyed with myself, we lost by four runs, and it was pretty much my fault, or so I felt. I was dropped immediately for the next game, which was completely fair. My Club coach worked with me and told me how seriously to take over-stepping. Next game I took 2/16 off 5, with a wide delivery, but NO no-balls. :) The stats don`t sound too impressive, but I was stoked!
I am amazed how a captain will shout at a fielder for an inaccurate throw or for not covering up but I have NEVER seen a modern captain take his bowler to task for bowling no balls. In fact, many of them will join the bowler in questioning the umpire about the call !!

Btw, Pakistan bowled ONLY 1 no ball in fifty overs at Kochi

AND

only 1 No ball here today !!

Beat that. Now go back and tell Shoaib also. No balls are NOT going to be tolerated.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
SJS said:
Beat that. Now go back and tell Shoaib also. No balls are NOT going to be tolerated.
You have to get the headphones out of his ears first and try and find him when he isn't driving around in his high power cars or not trying to get the phone number of every second chick he meets. :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
chaminda_00 said:
You have to get the headphones out of his ears first and try and find him when he isn't driving around in his high power cars or not trying to get the phone number of every second chick he meets. :p
:D :D

Sehwag309

Banned
chaminda_00 said:
With a High Power car, u really don't need to try and get their Phone Numbers :sleep:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I am really impressed with Pakistani batsmen. Look at Kamran Akmal. What a fighter?

If Pakistan can get their opening slots sorted and get a decent couple of bowlers, this is a very good side. They should stop listening to those who want them to rely on mavericks and work with these team-men that they have so many of.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
For the second match running, no bowling for Sehwag.

Strange obstinacy that has characterised Ganguly's entire captaincy career.