• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

psxpro

Banned
JASON said:
Teams without attacking batsmen always benefit from Matches of low scores, and playing on pitches that favour these type of games, because that gives them the best chance to win.

But Teams like India and Pakistan which have high quality attacking batsmen, its much more of a contest with high scoring than low scoring games,IMO.
I wouldn't just call it good one day batting, there is a lot of poor one day bowling invovled too.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Beleg said:
Not that it matters anymore. Malik just bought himself a nice, big, comfy ditch in hell.
OKAY.
My prediction.
Pakistan cant win from here.

So I think :happy:

Beleg

International Regular
Chances should generally be taken by the batsman who has shown that he can get away with them. Of the two present at that time, Malik wasn't the one.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
honestbharani said:
yeah, but he had to take a chance or two....
There were too many overs to go. Razzzaq was doing it with hardly any lofted shots. Thats what was needed and it is not as if Yohanna was not getting runs at the other end.

No. Bad choice by Malik.

Beleg

International Regular
I don't really think that Pakistan deserve to win it, so far. Most of the batsmen, skipper included, have gotten out due to their own stupidity. While this massacre in itself is pretty entertaining, the cricket loving part of me feels something is missing out there. The game played is very similar to what we used to play in the backyard - bowlers were the cannon-fodder, what mattered was the length of your bat and the strength you could put behind it.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Pakistan nose ahead first time !!

Four runs ahead at 35 over stage with 6 wkts down India were only 3 down :huh:

Pakistan cant afford to lose any wickets just now.

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sehwag309 said:
Imagine if Afridi was still to come!
Absolutely. This IS just the stage for him A mad man has his utility but not for opening the innings :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
One thing I was impressed about with the Pakistani bowling was the lack of extras. But I think that can be mainly praised because of Kamal`s keeping.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
One thing I was impressed about with the Pakistani bowling was the lack of extras. But I think that can be mainly praised because of Kamal`s keeping.
Not just that. Last two matches there no balls have been very much reduced. I have always maintained not checking them was criminal. Only indiscipline in the nets leads to no balls.

Looks like Woolmer has ensured discipline on Sami and company