• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
nightprowler10 said:
Um.....didn't they just win a tourney?
I'm not sure, but of all the tournaments in recent times( except that one maybe), they haven't one any.
And I agree with SJS that they're very much hit by Sohail Abbas's retirement. Was annual leading scorer for Pakistan for the seventh successive time before retiring (from their site).

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Unattainableguy said:
So do they plan to have 2 different wicket-keepers? Karthik for tests and Dhoni in ODIs?
At the moment, yes. :) That could easily change though, if recent past is anything to go by!

mofo123

U19 12th Man
pitches should b prepared by a neutral from the ICC so that it helps both bats and bowlers this way...its nothing interesting with the ball...battings been good tho...yes i knw its never gonna happen but ihad to say it

Sehwag309

Banned
mofo123 said:
pitches should b prepared by a neutral from the ICC so that it helps both bats and bowlers this way...its nothing interesting with the ball...battings been good tho...yes i knw its never gonna happen but ihad to say it

Just like Karachi

693 runs in 1 dayer

mofo123

U19 12th Man
Sehwag309 said:
Isnt it for Batsmen? ODI's=Entertainment

300 is like the norm these days

Even Lords Witnessed 650 runs in Nat Final
spose so...still id like to see the ball moving and batsmen working for their runs, i knw they r working and become tierd but the ball isnt doing anything difficult for them