• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Mecnun said:
I dont think the bowling has been bad per se, it's just the Afridi factor..Spinners will slow down the pace now..
I dont see that happening, as long as Afridi is there.

Does Afridi know that there is a fiftth day to be played as well ??

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
IMO Yooseless Khan is a good choice. YK can strike the ball well and a better batsman than Razzaq.

Sehwag309

Banned
Wasn't razzaq gaving some problem?

But good idea by ganguly to bring in Sachin (but I hate gangs as a player)

Inzamam probably didnt wanna spoil the regular line-up

Mecnun

U19 Debutant
or even yoyo...actually I said razzler earlier but that would be a horrendous choice at this moment..Afridi has messed up my thinking...the pacers are already off..

Vroomfondel

U19 12th Man
Sanz said:
IMO Yooseless Khan is a good choice. YK can strike the ball well and a better batsman than Razzaq.
Yooseless? you referring to him carelessly throwing his wicket away before he got his triple century?

Beleg

International Regular
Younis khan hasn't learned from his first innings experience, it seems to me. YOU DON'T STONEWALL when you have LIMITED TIME in your hand and 9 BATTERS TO COME.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Vroomfondel said:
Yooseless? you referring to him carelessly throwing his wicket away before he got his triple century?
Nah, I was just having some fun. I think he has been phenominal in this series. Yooseless was the name given to him by some pakistani fans who thought he was not good enough to be in this side, let alone be the captain.

IMO, He not only deserves his place but also the vice-captaincy. Everytime Inzi is out of the ground, he is supposed to have taken great dicisions as the captain.

Mecnun

U19 Debutant
I must admit I have always hated uselesskhan and a well deserved name it was however since australia he has improved tremendously..still makes those ******** mistakes though..and is a crap fielder...

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Is Harbhajan banned by ICC, Why isn't he bowling in the second innings ??

Mecnun, I think confidence was the problem earlier. YK is going to get better now.