• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

biased indian

International Coach
inzi just haveing a casual talk with billy for not giving one of the last 6 lbw appeals aganist kumble of kaneria :)

the partnership now worth 39 runs and they have played now 64 balls

Sehwag309

Banned
Arjun said:
Big-mouth Kaneria should be fined- he's not only appealing excessively, he's trying to scare the umpire out of his wits each time. Disgraceful. Invites a ban for an entire Test series. Good to see the umpires not relenting.
I think its due to the fact that he is a tailender, has inspired Kaneria to appeal more tan required...plus he is in India where 11 players + the whole stadium appeals :D

Inzamam went upto bowden as well, asking what was wrong in those 5 appeals

Sehwag309

Banned
Aamir Sohail and Manjrekar having interesting debate

Aamir says, whatever it is, he needs to bowl India today..i.e make India score 300 + few in 110-120 overs..Inzamam; will he do it?

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Sehwag309 said:
I think its due to the fact that he is a tailender, has inspired Kaneria to appeal more tan required...plus he is in India where 11 players + the whole stadium appeals :D

Inzamam went upto bowden as well, asking what was wrong in those 5 appeals
Agreed, they are a loud crowd, but also one of the worst in the country. Look at them cheer for no-balls bowled by the Pakistanis. No need for him to get down to that level. He should remember he's a cricketer, not an actor in a Tulsi Ramsay horror show.

Sehwag309

Banned
Arjun said:
Agreed, they are a loud crowd, but also one of the worst in the country. Look at them cheer for no-balls bowled by the Pakistanis. No need for him to get down to that level. He should remember he's a cricketer, not an actor in a Tulsi Ramsay horror show.

Whats wrong in cheering on a Pakistani no-ball

It doesnt matter, if not tulso then some other show perhaps

biased indian

International Coach
Arjun said:
on second day manjarekar and rameez was prasing bangalore crowd for sporting when pakistan was batting.the fact that they are cheering for no-balls is that india are trying to save the game here and the last wicket is on the crease

biased indian

International Coach
50 Run patnership good work by kumble and laxman

they have now saved some 25 overs for india with that the 15 that they have batted and the 10 pakistan will need to score that

Sehwag309

Banned
Arjun, did u mis-type it or something

Any crowd in the world would love it if the opposition bowler bowls a no-ball?

I mean, on the contrary man

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Sehwag309 said:
Whats wrong in cheering on a Pakistani no-ball

It doesnt matter, if not tulso then some other show perhaps
Cheering for no-balls hurts the morale of the bowler as well as the rest of the bowling side.

And when did you leave for Toronto? In the early/mid-90's someone named Tulsi Ramsay set the trend for some highly gruesome horror shows, particlarly Zee Horror Show and Aahat. Very colourful, and very loud.

biased indian

International Coach
Arjun said:
Cheering for no-balls hurts the morale of the bowler as well as the rest of the bowling side.

And when did you leave for Toronto? In the early/mid-90's someone named Tulsi Ramsay set the trend for some highly gruesome horror shows, particlarly Zee Horror Show and Aahat. Very colourful, and very loud.
ya i loved those seriels the best comedy seriels on indian tv :)

the one who run SABe TV now also ahd a lot os seriels like that if am correct

and its Fourth umpire time on doordarshan :D :D :D

Last edited:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
We talk about horror shows the Zee Humour Show and Kaneria's appeals, but what about Fair and Lovely Fourth Umpire? That show is running right now on D(p)oordarshan and outperforms all of them.

biased indian

International Coach
Arjun said:
We talk about horror shows the Zee Humour Show and Kaneria's appeals, but what about Fair and Lovely Fourth Umpire? That show is running right now on D(p)oordarshan and outperforms all of them.
the ones who are missing them dont know what they are missing :)

Sehwag309

Banned
Arjun said:

So wouldnt u want the Morale low for the opposition?

I know Tulsi Ramsay man, Lived all my life in Bombay..been in.out of Canada since 2000

I am 30..so know all the TV shows of 80-90's

I also appeared in Film Deewane, do u remember that show

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Sehwag309 said:
So wouldnt u want the Morale low for the opposition?

I know Tulsi Ramsay man, Lived all my life in Bombay..been in.out of Canada since 2000

I am 30..so know all the TV shows of 80-90's

I also appeared in Film Deewane, do u remember that show
I think I do....but don't remember anything from that. When was it shown?