• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
to give u an idea of what we in india are put through by doordarshan the govt channel

Doordarshan's horror show :@ :@
And another one-Mostly Thoughtless. Doordarshan had a very insightful, educational analysis show known as DD Wisden 20:20. Then MAX started that Extraaaaaaaaaaaargh innings nonsense, which, strangely became popular. D(p)oordarshan copied that and created Fourth Umpire. Sadly, even "professional" ESPN-STAR came out with something similar (and equally silly), known as the Shaz and Waz show. Terrible.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
if india bats till noon tomorrow, this is most likely going to be a draw...in any case, any slight chances of an indian win were blown away by the fall of wickets late on the third, so they should realistically look for a draw from here on...

ReallyCrazy

Banned
India should go for win no matter what. I don't care if they lose in the process of trying to win. But please no draw.

And also Ganguly is fast becoming a liability. I have been a big supporter of him and still am but he's got to do something big. If not, he should be replaced. No doubt he's on heat.

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
India is going to fold up for 420-430 in 20 more overs. That leaves ***** with 140 lead.So if they bat out for next 40-50 overs and make 200 runs and declare, that would leave india to bat out on deteriorating pitch for 110 overs, which is very difficult.
I see a pakistan win here, but the big question is "IF" the above would happen.lets see.

Sehwag309

Banned
honestbharani said:
Mate, don't do that. All of your gut feelings have come true so far. You said India would win inspite of Afridi going berserk at Kolkata. You said INzy would win the toss and play a good knock. Now you are saying India will lose. I hope (and pray) this one time that you are wrong. :)
I said I feel Pak will win ...(but I didnt finish the sentence), I meant another session and India will fight back

Does it matter what I say, things happened coincidentally, I feel Ganguly should play but he never does

Its a game, anything can happen..win :D , loss :@

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
RealPk said:
This means that they will not claim the second position in the ICC Test rankings =P Haha! :D
But ebven if pakistan is going to win this match they are not going to become 2nd in ICC ranking.so why does it matter to them if india wins tha match or not

Sehwag309

Banned
neutralguy said:
India is going to fold up for 420-430 in 20 more overs. That leaves ***** with 140 lead.So if they bat out for next 40-50 overs and make 200 runs and declare, that would leave india to bat out on deteriorating pitch for 110 overs, which is very difficult.
I see a pakistan win here, but the big question is "IF" the above would happen.lets see.
..dont forget Afridi Factor

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
ReallyCrazy said:
India should go for win no matter what. I don't care if they lose in the process of trying to win. But please no draw.
Hmm, can't see them adopting that approach.

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
Sehwag309 said:
U said, if Pak bat for 40-50 Overs and Make 200 and Declare

I dont think u put afridi factor in there
No kidding man.Even if afridi is there they cannot make 6 runs per over.India has more chance of getting him out then.Its reasonable to assume with afridi around they will make 5 runs/over.So there you go.

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
Well you see India losing from a winning position all the time...maybe its time for the other way around happening...naah who m I kidding.
Draw would be great result *Words of sheer patriotism*

Duncan

U19 Debutant
Some hostile bowling has already paid off for Sami... Pathan out... Laxman is much to blame... kept giving Pathan the strike. Balaji in.