• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My team for Sydney:

Cummins
Sir Patrick
Pat C
Patty Cummins
P Cummins
Pat Cummins
Paine
Sir Patty Cummins
Patrick Cummins
Patrick C
Lyon

Would strengthen batting, bowling and fielding.

aussie tragic

International Captain
It would be held up as the single greatest test match performance in cricketing history. It ain't gonna happen.
I think Bothams 114 and 13 wkts in India and even Davidsons 5/135, 44, 6/87 and 80 (run out) against WI for tied test would be pretty hard to beat, but I hope he does

Gnske

So to be clear, all Mitch Marsh was useful for in this match was to send down tidy crap while our actual bowlers rested.

He's improving.

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
So to be clear, all Mitch Marsh was useful for in this match was to send down tidy crap while our actual bowlers rested.

He's improving.
On the contrary, he was averaging 10-odd in his last 10 innings and managed only 19 runs in two digs.

Not to worry, a timely fifty against the paltry Sri Lankan attack will book his Ashes ticket.

Flem274*

123/5
it's kind of weird that sl are about to tour with a much better batting unit than oz (only khawaja in for gunawhatsthepoint would significantly improve their 6 imo, probably shaun marsh/head in for silva too) and the main reason they're going to struggle is their bowling is terrible and australia even have the better offspinner.

mathews likely being out with a hammy really helps australia tho. he's a guy you'd back to have the experience and talent to cope with the australian attack. i can see chandimal, mendis and karunaratne batting like knobs after doing some good hard work.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope he scores another 60 odd and Lyon makes a tidy 50 to take it to the wire. Would be the finish Melbourne doesn’t deserve but everyone wants.

Burgey

Actually, it’s been a pretty decent tour thread so far tbh. Only that vicleggie bloke really stinking it up.

StephenZA

It is been pretty boring tour thread.... I expected much more angst and loquacious jibes from the Aus and Indian fans.

flibbertyjibber

It is been pretty boring tour thread.... I expected much more angst and loquacious jibes from the Aus and Indian fans.
Aussies know they are crap and Indians are terrified they fail to beat this shower as they will never have a better chance to win a series in Australia.

OverratedSanity

i hope australia win so indians are tormented by another wtf overseas torture fest
For the sake of this forum I hope not. I don't think any of you will be able to survive the sheer extent of gambhiring that'll be on display in every future tour thread.