• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Paine- Cummins has probably faced more balls than any other Australian batting partnership.

Last edited:

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
What did he say? If it was about India batting too slow I agree with him. If this Australian batting lineup had any ticker at all this could easily have been a draw.
Pujara has a much better idea of the conditions than Ponting. Pujara said batting was hard on the first day. Sometimes you need to accept comments at face value.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
5.4 over partnership and the comms are talking it up like Mathews-Mendis

I mean I know they show ticker but calm down

stephen

Pujara has a much better idea of the conditions than Ponting. Pujara said batting was hard on the first day. Sometimes you need to accept comments at face value.
Day 1 I think the Aussie bowlers were exceptional, as were the Indian batsmen. But I do think that the Indians could have scored faster, particularly day 2. To declare with less than 500 on the board is risky.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Pujara motm and mots for me. He's absolutely been the difference between the two sides. Just occupied the crease at viral times and his one true failure had come where the runs didn't matter.
Absolutely. Bumrah might give him a good run for his money.

stephen

Not used to watching India smash Australia in Australia either, so this entire experience is quite surreal
Yeah what the hell is going on with India's bowling attack? It's the first time since Kapil retired you've decided to bring something other than bowling machines. It's bizarre and is proof that we've somehow slipped into an alternate reality.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Comms keep saying how bad it was that Mmarsh was booed at the start of game because he took Victorian Handscomb's spot

How do they it wasn't just because Australians are sick of Mmarsh always been selected when he's crap...I know that's why I would have joined in

cnerd123

likes this
Yeah what the hell is going on with India's bowling attack? It's the first time since Kapil retired you've decided to bring something other than bowling machines. It's bizarre and is proof that we've somehow slipped into an alternate reality.
More wickets in a calendar year than any other bowling attack in the history of the game apparently, if Warne on Comms is to be believed

stephen

Comms keep saying how bad it was that Mmarsh was booed at the start of game because he took Victorian Handscomb's spot

How do they it wasn't just because Australians are sick of Mmarsh always been selected when he's crap...I know that's why I would have joined in
Yeah. Never attribute to parochial behaviour what can be more easily explained by Mitch Marsh being **** at cricket.