• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly what the hell was Mitch Marsh doing allowing that ball to pitch. Use your feet and that is a full toss.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Rain is not saving Australia here. It is precipitating here right now (10km out from mcg) . About one drop each radius of 2m every 10 seconds. If it properly rains it will pour for maybe 10 mins and be all over. With the good drainage they'll be back on in a jiffy. We need someone from MMBW to go and spring a leak in a watermains and block up drainage pipes to save this.
On the positive side of things this reminds me of my childhood. I'm almost tempted to go play 1 on 1 cricket at the old soccer ground where I used to live which is what I'd do when the cricket became intolerable.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shaun Marsh should be considered Smith's seat warmer. There should be an opener-off between Renshaw and Burns and Harris for Warner's partner spot.

The rest of the spots should be settled. Khawaja at 3, Head at 6, Finch at 5.
Head and Finch shouldn't be settled. Even if finch is playing out of position.