• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
We need to keep thinking of Australia's performance against Pakistan in Sydney.

Minus the fact Pak threw that match of course :ph34r:

Teja.

Global Moderator
I dreamed last night about Dhoni scoring a Kim Hughes at MCG style 100 to take us to 220-230 and Sreesanth taking taking 12 ala Lillee and winning us the match and the crowd going crazy. Then I woke up. :(

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I dreamed last night about Dhoni scoring a Kim Hughes at MCG style 100 to take us to 220-230 and Sreesanth taking taking 12 ala Lillee and winning us the match and the crowd going crazy. Then I woke up. :(
Stop dreaming about Sreesanth FFS you sick **** :ph34r:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mike Haysman is such a boring commentator. He just raises the volume of his voice a bit to describe an exciting moment.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Was not thaat bad a day as one of my favourite players ever took a 6-fer but holy hell, How are we gonna win a match this series?

Teja.

Global Moderator
Stop dreaming about Sreesanth FFS you sick **** :ph34r:
Usually have different kinds of dreams too about him tbh. Just so awesome.

He should not be playing though, honestly. Sooner we get Praveen Kumar in the side the better.