• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Robin Jackman continuing his ****ty commentary. "He's dragged it on"

Wtf is wrong with you?

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Raina's gotta go. He'd be worth persisting with if he was actually a conclusively better talent or had done significantly more domestically than the alternatives but when you have Pujara sitting on the sidelines there's no reason to put up with this from him. I actually think I rate him more than most non-Indian fans, but he shouldn't play the second Test unless he does something amazing in the second dig.
Yep, shouldn't have played the test in first place with such a glaring weakness. Reminds me of Ganguly in his captaincy years, one or two good knocks here and there, but mostly a walking wicket against pace.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Man, at least Sachin is making me smile. Just the best batsman in the world right now.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting innings by Sach. Reminds me of that 155 he made in 01 when India were 60/4 odd

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
What an inspiration Sachin is honestly...last man standing and at a strike rate of over 100. True legend.