• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is going exactly like Australia's innings, just as Pasag said.

wac Pasag. I hate you.

pasag

RTDAS
Honestly, this could have been one of the greatest Sachin innings, but it doesn't look like anyone's going to stick around long enough.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Raina's gotta go. He'd be worth persisting with if he was actually a conclusively better talent or had done significantly more domestically than the alternatives but when you have Pujara sitting on the sidelines there's no reason to put up with this from him. I actually think I rate him more than most non-Indian fans, but he shouldn't play the second Test unless he does something amazing in the second dig.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pujara almost a certainty for test 2. They'll say they're "resting" Raina, but it'll be a pure drop.

Jacknife

International Captain
Watching a stream. Getting SuperSport comms and Sky in the studio. Loving Sky right now.

Jaw almost hit the floor when Rob Key knew Gambhir had toured NZ and done well, but that the pitches were a lot different.

The English comms on Sky just know their ****. So refreshing.
Yes, I really like Rob Key as a analyst in the studio,he gives you a good point of view and obviously knows his cricket.