• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa

shortpitched713

International Captain
Sehwag can be very dangerous on his day. Problem is, he usually is very unaffective when it isn't his day. Still, his Test record looks very good, and I don't see how you could simply dismiss him as a flat track bully. He has the potential to be so much more.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Nishant said:
Disaster! I've really had enough of rain ruining cricket matches. Why can't they have reserve days
Because then they'd not be able to schedule so many games in each series?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SS did you watch any of the SA vs. Australia ODI series?

And if you'd paid attention to domestic cricket and not read blind articles by Sanjay Manjrekar, you'd realise that in the past 2 years India have been making efforts to get domestic pitches to favour fast bowling. Not to mention the bloody ICC CT had pitches favourable to seam and bounce, and that was played in India!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Jono said:
SS did you watch any of the SA vs. Australia ODI series?

And if you'd paid attention to domestic cricket and not read blind articles by Sanjay Manjrekar, you'd realise that in the past 2 years India have been making efforts to get domestic pitches to favour fast bowling. Not to mention the bloody ICC CT had pitches favourable to seam and bounce, and that was played in India!
I didn't read articles by Manjrekar so I haven't heard anything about the domestic pitches. I'm very encouraged to hear that -- will we be seeing any of those pitches at the international level (i.e more pitches like the CT)?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bloody hell, I have an exam tomorrow (will already prevent me watching some of the Ashes on day 1) and tonight is the Ind vs. SA game.

Since its an arvo exam, I reckon I may have to stay up and watch this. Well, at least the 1st innings :ph34r:

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Jono said:
Bloody hell, I have an exam tomorrow (will already prevent me watching some of the Ashes on day 1) and tonight is the Ind vs. SA game.

Since its an arvo exam, I reckon I may have to stay up and watch this. Well, at least the 1st innings :ph34r:
Haha same deal here, but I want to be up to watch the first ball of the Ashes so no Ind vs Saf for me.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
South Africa have won the toss and elected to bat. Now got continuous cricket to watch until 8.00 am tomorrow morning, have to write an essay in that time as well. :wacko:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bloody hell, wanted to see Sachin bat before I go to bed.

Ah well, come on India. Early break through!

Far out our middle order is weak without Yuvraj. Hope one of them can shine this series.

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
Poor team selection

Poor team selection for India Kumble,Pathan and Sehwag should be in the team for Jaffer,Harbhajan and Munaf.