• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Samuel_Vimes said:
That's almost like saying "England finally have a decent spinner now that Ashley Giles is back."
No, its like saying "South Africa finally have a decent spinner now that [insert any saffie spinner here] is back.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
krishnavamshi24 said:
im giving india no chance unless irfan pathan gets back to his own and then the form of Sehwag,Dhoni,Sachin,Rahul,yuvraj all have to fire and the pace attack Im keepin my hopes on Munaf patel,Sreesanth........and as far as zaheer is concerned im not interested in him unless he starts unleashing those nail crushing yorkers that he used to bowl at the beginning of his career and if he is bowling those yorkers at the speed he used at the start of his career ohhhhhhhhhhh mama india's bowling woes can be put to rest
Stop with the italics too. Type normally.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
krishnavamshi24 said:
its my upto me to decide to give italic or not anyways thanks for the advice go on
It's up to you to decide whether go give italics, but if you want people to bother actually reading your posts then you have to make them legible.

Otherwise, its more trouble than its worth.

adharcric

International Coach
silentstriker said:
Is it time for me to say 'I told you so.' or do you want me to wait until after the South African series?
You never told me any of this. You said Munaf's rubbish ... I'm saying he has stamina issues. Therefore, shut up. :)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
adharcric said:
You never told me any of this. You said Munaf's rubbish ... I'm saying he has stamina issues. Therefore, shut up. :)
Actually I did say that he would start reducing his pace and gain little by way of accuracy.

And thus become more rubbish than he already is.

Anyway, I'll give you the SAffie tour, we'll see what happens there.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
krishnavamshi24 said:
Munaf is surely gettin good these days if he goes on improvin he will munaf a.k.a mcgrath surely
Munaf has about as much chance of being McGrath as I have of being Curtly Ambrose (and that includes gaining 10 inches, and becoming black).

adharcric

International Coach
silentstriker said:
Actually I did say that he would start reducing his pace and gain little by way of accuracy.

And thus become more rubbish than he already is.

Anyway, I'll give you the SAffie tour, we'll see what happens there.
So a rubbish bowler did that well against the England and the West Indies? As far as his accuracy is concerned, how exactly has it not improved?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
krishnavamshi24 said:
heheh i guess ur an pakistani cryin over ur dope team .............
Yes, thats right. You've caught me. I am in fact a Pakistani and have been pretending to be Indian for all these months as part of some nefarious plan to keep Irfan Pathan from becoming the next Wasim Akram.

Nishant

International 12th Man
silentstriker said:
Yes, thats right. You've caught me. I am in fact a Pakistani and have been pretending to be Indian for all these months as part of some nefarious plan to keep Irfan Pathan from becoming the next Wasim Akram.

:laugh:

Joker!!!!!!!!

Nishant

International 12th Man
TBH, i like munaf patel...he's quite good! Im sure that his last performance against the aussies can't be counted....something about wrist injury??? Anyway....i hope he remains consistent....accuracy is surely better than pace. However, why is it that some bowlers, like Ntini, for example, can manage both? Maybe, it would be better for him to bowl fast and be accurate! But, for now, i guess accuracy is definitely more important.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
krishnavamshi24 said:
heheh i guess ur an pakistani cryin over ur dope team .............
:laugh: I asked him a similar question not so long ago.

But in fact, he really is Indian, soon you'll find out he criticizes India because he likes them and wants them to do good. In fact, this is what he told me so yea. He also said he's more Indian then most of us and wants India to do good more than any of us.

R_D

International Debutant
I'm getting used SS now. His constant putting down of indian team used to get to me sometimes but i get it.
He's like one of those glass half empty guys... no offence but i hope your not like that in real life as well mate.