• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

Stefan9

International Debutant
Looked at India's FTP for next year

India and Australia are playing 8 ODI and 5 T20s next year in Jan and Feb.
India and NZ are playing 5 ODI and 5 T20s in NZ next year in Jan.
India are not playing test in NZ due to time-zone difference.
Not playing tests due a time zone difference must be the worse excuse I have heard.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Average from these two. We will end up with 20-30 under par as usual after a great start.

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Now that Dala has gotten someone out in an international with a 147km/h ball, maybe he will no longer be RM in ESPNCricinfo's database? Their speed ratings are, across the board, a joke!

robbypark

U19 Debutant
The Proteas are just a terrible cricket team right now in all aspects. They suck at batting, they suck at bowling and they suck at fielding.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
I sort of never liked Manish Pandey batting. Scratching my head for the reason behind sending ms before Pandya. This man just can't hit six

robbypark

U19 Debutant
I sort of never liked Manish Pandey batting. Scratching my head for the reason behind sending ms before Pandya. This man just can't hit six
Neither can Dhoni but he's smack dab in the middle order. Dhoni can't even get the ball in the air anymore.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Dhoni is atrocious. Virat really needs to speak with Dhoni. Iam not sure whether even Dhoni is sure of his role in team(batting). He should be either promoted to 4 or should be very clearly ask to hit the ball from very first ball like his early days. But my concern is whether Virat can really speak that to ms. I guess he has such a stature in team that no one even Virat can speak with him like that IMO

robbypark

U19 Debutant
Dhoni is atrocious. Virat really needs to speak with Dhoni. Iam not sure whether even Dhoni is sure of his role in team(batting). He should be either promoted to 4 or should be very clearly ask to hit the ball from very first ball like his early days. But my concern is whether Virat can really speak that to ms. I guess he has such a stature in team that no one even Virat can speak with him like that IMO
If Indian selectors had any balls, Dhoni would be dropped from the team. Dude is not a top level player at all.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha it's so predictable from Dhoni nowadays. ****s the pace of the innings while scoring a couple of boundaries to save his SR.