• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

Bolo

State Captain
After Kohli's miserable performance in the last match this innings is make or break for him... In the competition for most dominant batting performance in a bilateral series ever.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Such a bittersweet feeling to respect a guy you detest the **** out of. Great batsman and the posterchild for self-help books in the future.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
No one is even in the same league in ODI's currently. Kohli's just something else in limited overs.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Was literally playing well enough to get 5 centuries this series. 5th match was the only one where he looked slightly in trouble.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is better than anything Sachin ever produced, including '98 (never thought I'd say it, but it's true). Only behind Viv for me, until he gets a hundred in a WC knockout match, basically.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Kuldeep and Chahal took 17 and 16 wkts respectively. SRs of 18 and 19.5, averages of 13.88 and 16.37. Real reason India won.

Last edited:

Burner

International Regular
I remember watching the last few ODI series' in SA and thinking how much of a nightmare it would be to bowl to a batsman like Kohli in those pitches. Nightmare indeed.