• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

oblongballs

U19 Debutant
Really lacklustre batting, and as I said, their batting is a big weakness. The pitch isnt nearly as bad as some made it out to be and today it has kinda flattened...only for the saffers to barely get the ball off the square. There isn't even any menacing pace or swing from the bowlers here. I think Australia's bowling will steam roll this saffer line up at times.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
One thing I don't understand is why Bumrah doesn't bowl yorkers, just because its a test match doesn't mean you remove your biggest strength

Tom Flint

International Regular
Really lacklustre batting, and as I said, their batting is a big weakness. The pitch isnt nearly as bad as some made it out to be and today it has kinda flattened...only for the saffers to barely get the ball off the square. There isn't even any menacing pace or swing from the bowlers here. I think Australia's bowling will steam roll this saffer line up at times.
You do know the big bash is on too. Go and watch that

Spark

Global Moderator
Kind of in awe at how bad this post is.

Spark

Global Moderator
I mean really. They're chasing 250 on a pitch which has done all sorts all game where 50+ scores are exceptionally valuable, there's five sessions to play, but "where are der fourz and sixezzzzz???"

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean really. They're chasing 250 on a pitch which has done all sorts all game where 50+ scores are exceptionally valuable, there's five sessions to play, but "where are der fourz and sixezzzzz???"
Can't chase 250 without intent. A four and a six is 1/25 of the target. Just do it 25 times and you win. Quick maff.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
game's done. India got way to complacent in the first 30 mins giving away too many freebies, they seem so scattered as to what to do, bowling at the pads half the time.

hazsa19

International Regular
Ball’s doing plenty when in the right areas, batsmen not exactly going anywhere fast. It’s all on the Indian bowlers to win this.