• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Just heard a great piece of commentary.

Commentator1: It's been a painful innings of 41 for Elgar
Commentator2: In more ways than 1

Now admittedly this has been a crabby, ugly, and arguably technically limited 4th innings chase from the left handed south African opener. Maybe the comment would not have been out of line... If Commentator2 had not been Graeme Smith ��
But it was Smith who said that he loved to play that shot when Elgar cover drove it just wide of square leg... Delightfully honest!

Bolo

State Captain
Ya, that was some good commentary as well. Went something like

Smith: that was my favourite type of cover drive- the inside edge to square leg
Pollock: don't be too harsh on yourself, I'm sure you would have found a way to hit that through midwicket

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why the hell do these series only have 3 tests.... really this series so deserved a 4th/5th test. I am glad the Aus series will be 4 tests.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
He's got going... back to the pavilion.

Bumrah has been the best introduction by Team India this series... Impact player, even if he can be costly...
He'll be fine in regular games, its just these low scoring contests where he'll have to be a bit more tidy with his lines.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Interesting to see how many more runs SA can get before the 2nd new ball.

Picking India to win by 28 runs.