• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2013/14

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****. There was supposed to be a 2 day practice game and the first day has been washed out. Absolutely terrible timing.
Match abandoned.
**** this. Our batsmen have literally no time now to get used to the conditions.
Does anyone know why Pujara doesn't play ODIs? He's our big hope for the tests and it would've been decent preparation for him. One 2 day practice game would've been inadequate anyway

Shri

Mr. Glass
Because reasons. Raina or Yuvi should obviously make way for Che. Not like he scores slowly either. Can be an integral part of the 2015 WC if he is picked consistently.

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
Match abandoned.
**** this. Our batsmen have literally no time now to get used to the conditions.
Does anyone know why Pujara doesn't play ODIs? He's our big hope for the tests and it would've been decent preparation for him. One 2 day practice game would've been inadequate anyway
His knees are fragile.

Ray.

School Boy/Girl Captain
There is a strong possibility of 1st test being rained off. Rain has been predicted for whole week....

smash84

The Tiger King
that would be a pity....am really looking forward to the contest between Indian batsmen and SA bowlers. Also I don't imagine it would be as one sided as the ODIs

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If that happens then this is no doubt India's best ever chance at inning a test series in SA. Lets hope Dhoni doesn't **** his pants in fear like last time

Ray.

School Boy/Girl Captain
That weather report has been updated looks like. Earlier it was showing 60% likely rain on day 2 and 3 and 70 % on day 5.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It really makes me grin when Ashwin is taken more seriously as a batsman than some other Indian batsmen :)

For Morkel, that means there's a distinct possibility of a high-scoring game, especially because of the mindset of the Indian players, which he described as "very attacking." He identified the likes of Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli and R Ashwin as batsmen who would take the fight to South Africa and wants his team-mates to start well to blunt the Indian line-up's intent.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Rightly so. Ash is probably one of the top 6 bats for us in tests. Better than Jadeja and Dhoni.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I am a huge Ash fan boy but even I wouldn't go that far. :p

Sharma and Kohli are obviously better but I am not going to disagree with you.:p