• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Pakistan Thread

Swervy

International Captain
wahindiawah said:
Now that 200 does look a bit far, doesn't it??

Pak batting did collapse, just like i said earlier, without Razzak and Moin they are a bit inexperiance down the order and has a long tail!

India are back into the match, now they can draw it!
i am sure Pakistan would have expected a lead of 200...they only needed 130 for 7 wickets...as it is they still have three wickets left and a lead of 130....they could still get a lead of maybe 180..who knows

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
vandemataram said:
Then i guess the reason he's known as "young Akram" because of some suspicion of Nehra being involved in match-fixing:saint:
Well it can't be due to his wicket-taking exploits or his great economy.

wahindiawah

Banned
Sehwag309 said:
If Sehwag can do his magic, eliminate the lead quickly. I have a feeling shoaib might bowl in India's 2nd Inning

Yes one can hope for that, Shoaib and Sami will most probably again going to get thrashed, and if Sehwag gets a big innings,then the lead can be quickly eliminated

cricket_spider

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Shoaib and Sami will most probably again going to get thrashed
========================================

Nothing is certain if a match is FIXED. lol !!8D