• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Pakistan Thread

cricket_spider

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Are from Bombay ??

I am from New-Delhi !!

Well. It's all good. I don't involve heart when betting on games.

I want India to win this match but the whole series will die down ....No interest for the 3rd.

I think I should have taken India @17 but not now.

Whole situation favors Pak or a DRAW !

It's all about $$ ! Series will be alive 1-1 & Final test will be more interesting.

Crowd will flock the stadium & **** board will get huge $$ .

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
Excellent bowling from Pathan and Balaji, and continued poor bowling from Kumble and Agarkar, but I still can't see how a bet on India to win this match will pay off. I say a draw is the best we can hope for. We're already a hundred runs down and looks to be at least 150 by the time the Pakistani innings end, and coming back in the third innings to win from that is going to near impossible.

Sehwag309

Banned
Originally from Bombay, Now in Toronto

Let me tell ya, Dish and willow were in tangles before. Willow has learned its lesson, Willow wasn't offering it 1st, but then they did

cricket_spider

Lions81,

That's what I am saying . Pakistans lead kills the deal for India.

50-60 lead is ok but 150 or more is tough.

Other factors also favor Pakistan. They will bat 4th.

Akhtar is batting & having a good feel of the pitch ...Damn !!

Kumble is bowling badly.

Where is Irfan & balaji ?? :!(

Craig

World Traveller
Wonderful 100 to Inzi and a fine 77 to Yousef, so much for this cant bat comments...(not flame intended, if so sorry)

Swervy

International Captain
Lions81 said:
Excellent bowling from Pathan and Balaji, and continued poor bowling from Kumble and Agarkar, but I still can't see how a bet on India to win this match will pay off. I say a draw is the best we can hope for. We're already a hundred runs down and looks to be at least 150 by the time the Pakistani innings end, and coming back in the third innings to win from that is going to near impossible.
i would have thought an Indian folower would have had more faith than that...what with what hppened vs Australia a couple of years ago

Swervy

International Captain
cricket_spider said:
Lions81,

That's what I am saying . Pakistans lead kills the deal for India.

50-60 lead is ok but 150 or more is tough.

Other factors also favor Pakistan. They will bat 4th.

Akhtar is batting & having a good feel of the pitch ...Damn !!

Kumble is bowling badly.

Where is Irfan & balaji ?? :!(
since when has batting last been an advantage

cricket_spider

batting last been an advantage
---------------------------------------

It's not but if Pakistan needs 60-90 runs in 2nd Inning then it will turn into an advantage.

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
Swervy said:
i would have thought an Indian folower would have had more faith than that...what with what hppened vs Australia a couple of years ago
Haha, good point, but I have a nagging suspicion that a draw is the best India can hope for, and even that is going to be difficult!

Cricket_spider, you are absolutely right. This lead is already too much.

Also, have Ajit Agarkar's ears become so big that they're throwing off his ability to bowl? This is infuriating drivel he's giving the Pakistanis. And Kumble is not far behind.

cricket_spider

Everything counts ......

LEAD

Days left

Who will bat last

62* overs remaining today

Nothing favors India if they will keep on giving runs to bowlers....DAMN !!

wahindiawah

Banned
Swervy said:
mmmm...well I admire your optimism....BUT..

Pakistan are 68 runs ahead with 7 wickets to go at the end of day 2...I think India are looking at being at least 200 down on the first innings (I think Pakistan would actually be looking for a 300 run lead here)....

what does it look like ...looking down the barrel of a gun whilst wearing rose tinted spectacles:D

Now that 200 does look a bit far, doesn't it??

Pak batting did collapse, just like i said earlier, without Razzak and Moin they are a bit inexperiance down the order and has a long tail!

India are back into the match, now they can draw it!

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
cricket_spider said:
Everything counts ......

LEAD

Days left

Who will bat last

62* overs remaining today

Nothing favors India if they will keep on giving runs to bowlers....DAMN !!
Yeah, this same thing happened on Day 4 of the Multan test. Akhtar just kept standing there at the crease and forced India to come back for the 5th day. This is ridiculous. I suppose a yorker's not in our vocabulary at this point. I don't think tailenders play those very well.