• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was a close one. From two angles it looked out, but from the other it didn't.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Jadeja can't hit. Either right under the bat or in a catching position. Worse than Rohit Sharma.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Ian Butler is having a honeymoon of a series here. Lots of cheap wickets, and now, he's running a decent economy rate. He bowls a slightly loose one and Jadeja misses completely. The Indians have just batted him back into form. Now another catching chance by Jadeja is missed by Oram.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
India :laugh:

So much for us being T20 champions!!!

Seriously like the look of NZ as a Limited Overs side, at least.. Lots of depth and stuff. They may still stumble but over a round-robin type tournament, I would expect them to be amongst the top 3 easily..

_Ed_

I've been surprised by Southee's pace in these two matches, he's hit 140 tonight. Still don't entirely believe it, but maybe he has worked on that part of his game a bit.

_Ed_

little credit to NZ perhaps? Or is this the Indian's fault too???????
The batsmen are getting out to some silly shots, but I believe that's at least in part down to the pressure being built by good bowling and fielding by our guys.

Polo23

International Debutant
I've been surprised by Southee's pace in these two matches, he's hit 140 tonight. Still don't entirely believe it, but maybe he has worked on that part of his game a bit.
No idea why you are surprised..he's been hitting this pace in One Dayers since his introduction into the BlackCaps.