• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Haha, wow. Its not like the Indian team came up with that advertising campaign. Get a hold on yourself.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Worrying news for India, Ishant Sharma leaving the field with a shoulder problem.

Hope he's alright for the ODIs.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
It's clearly no biggie. He's back on bowling now. Seems like a bit of a wuss to me.
Yeah I thought that to begin with. Him bowling 140's while touching his shoulder, then going off and icing it.

However, it was probably to help minimise the swelling. Which I suppose is fair enough.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's a terrible decision.

Took a long time to give it out, too - but the bowler kept appealing and eventually he did.

Mixmasterreece

U19 Debutant
simply terrible decision.

a.) he middled it onto his box
b.) he took an hour to make the decision

initially, it looked like the ump was laughing at the indians even bothering to appeal... then the finger goes up?????

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
So why can't you challenge an umps decision in 20/20?

I mean he smashed it into his nuts and was then given out after an age. He should ask for Ishants ice pack.

Mixmasterreece

U19 Debutant
Warne started it. What's it have to do with SL?

Anyway crap decision. Referrals for T20s IMO.
because they were the most prolific.

they toured here a few years back, and anything that hit the bat was followed by a 5 minute long, high pitched, appeal - often multiple appeals within one appeal (start, stop, start, stop).

Sounded like a cat being strangled on a bouncy castle