• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

masterblaster

International Captain
Damn, match not being shown on Fox Sports :(
It's ridiculous isn't it? They are showing the highlights of Day 1 of the first test of South Africa vs Australia. Couldn't they have showed the replay after the NZ vs India match was over?

I guess it's small consolation that it will be shown 10am to 2pm tomorrow. I for one will be staying out of this thread, CricInfo and most news channels as I want to watch it as if it were a live game tomorrow morning.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It's ridiculous isn't it? They are showing the highlights of Day 1 of the first test of South Africa vs Australia. Couldn't they have showed the replay after the NZ vs India match was over?.
You would have thought so wouldn't you. With all the Kiwis and Indians who live in Australia, I would have thought this series would be petty popular with Australian viewers.

Maybe Fox are just being cheap and wanting to save money, and only paid for coverage of one of the Twenty20's. I really hope they're going to cover the ODIs and Tests.

masterblaster

International Captain
You would have thought so wouldn't you. With all the Kiwis and Indians who live in Australia, I would have thought this series would be petty popular with Australian viewers.

Maybe Fox are just being cheap and wanting to save money, and only paid for coverage of one of the Twenty20's. I really hope they're going to cover the ODIs and Tests.
I've checked their 14 day TV Guide. Apparently most of the ODI's are live, except the 2nd ODI which they have also refused to show live much like this T20. So apart from the 2nd T20 and the 2nd ODI, they are showing all the other games live.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I've checked their 14 day TV Guide. Apparently most of the ODI's are live, except the 2nd ODI which they have also refused to show live much like this T20. So apart from the 2nd T20 and the 2nd ODI, they are showing all the other games live.
Thank goodness for that! Thanks for checking!

:)

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
dodgy 6 there but we'll take it
Not able to watch the game live - was it as bad as cricinfo made it sound?

"Butler to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, Dropped Yuvraj pulls and the ball is skied to Broom at deep square-leg, he's just inches before the rope as he tries to catch it but the ball drops out, worse still his foot touches the rope and it's a six"

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Dan is possibly the best T20 bowler today, but seeing them struggle against a part-timer like Jesse Ryder is worse than disappointing.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Yuvraj at a six-hitting spree even now. First delivery gone for six, and two dots later, he tries another six square, and gets caught by Jacob Oram. We can't fault him for taking risks, but giving a dolly to someone who pulled off an impossible catch is a stupid move.