• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hmmmm........ initially I thought it didn't carry but further replays, I reckon it was clean.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Pity this game isn't taking place in India. The crowd wouldn't have let this farce go on.
Nothing better than some crowd violence to give some perspective to the fact this is just sport... 8-)

Here's how it works. As long as you don't point out FACTS that are anti-Aussie or anti-Bucknor everything is cool. Otherwise the moderator kicks you out. Who wants to be in ths forum ?

There is NO OUTRAGE in the Channel-9 commentary team on this egregious umpiring that has DESTROYED this TEST into a farce

Let's say at ALL CRUCIAL points in this match when things were IN India's favor -- Bucknor intervened with some very BLIND, one-sided decisions ON and ON and ON.

And these matches are not fixed in favor of Australia ??

I am off this Board and thread and site. Never giving them any more commercial business.

C YA ! :laugh: :laugh: Moderator: PLEASE BAN me now ! Thanks for the favor.
gagfc.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Is Mark Taylor freaking blind? How can anyone not see that ball touched the ground? This match becomes a bigger joke with each dismissal.

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
DWTA. There's seriously no point in telling me all that and you know it.
WEll, it's bloody insane to keep with your anti-symonds sentiment. It isn't his fault that he's got some lucky breaks. He still got 60 in the second innings without much luck. i feel sorry for india also, but it is in no way bad form on symonds' part.

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
Is Mark Taylor freaking blind? How can anyone not see that ball touched the ground? This match becomes a bigger joke with each dismissal.
Im quite disturbed how they are accepting it carried when it clearly bounces to me. In a few replays its obvious.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The match referee is in for a busy weekend. Hopefully Ganguly won't get in trouble, though. He was absolutely right to stand his ground when the catch was claimed.