• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Ruckus

International Captain
There's a lot to like about Cowan, but I'm not convinced he's the full package either. I'm kind of 50/50 on em.
Yeah same. Will probably do a decent job, but I have doubts as to whether he'll be a good enough long term solution.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
There's a lot to like about Cowan, but I'm not convinced he's the full package either. I'm kind of 50/50 on em.
I reckon he can be a solid 40-45 averaging opener. A bit limited, but he seems to know his limitations and plays accordingly.

I'd back him to be a better opener than Watson quite comfortably.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I reckon he can be a solid 40-45 averaging opener. A bit limited, but he seems to know his limitations and plays accordingly.

I'd back him to be a better opener than Watson quite comfortably.
This

Reckon he adds quite a bit to the team as he places a value on his wicket, seems to have a good head on his shoulders and is gun in close

Really do not want to see the Oz selectors give Watson a walk-up start to selection when he is fit again - pretty 40s dont do that much good