• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* ICC2002 Editing Developments

sheep dog

Cricket Spectator
Samuel_Vimes said:
Summary - SM Pollock:

04 28 - irrelevant?

CD 6D - batting preferences - which are listed in post 120. Too complicated to write here.

56 - wickie

C6 - unknown

93 - bowler/bat (first digit), bat-skill (second digit)

07 - more bat-skill - also LHB/RHB (odd numbers LHB, even numbers RHB)

0C - batsman/keeper

4C - unknown

91 - bowlskill (first digit, 9/1 is good, E/7 is crap), left/right hand (number below 8 is leftie)

04 - bowler type

00 - Economy rate (00 = tight, FF = creamed around the park)

00 00 00 - eor?

I was just wondering if anyone had figure out what C6 is ? Because i changed
James Anderson stat to glenn McGrath stat who is 86(i can't rember what andersons was before i changed it)and i also changed his two bowling ability stats to 8F.
The season was going alright not brillint alot of 4 wicket halls. But then he got called up to the England side and in his fist test playing india he got 7-81,2-22 Then in the second test he got figures of 0-109, 8-57 So i am not sure if it is just a fluke or if that stat has smeting to do with it or not.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hmm, might be some international skill...would explain why Ronnie Irani and Lawrence Prittipaul always ends up topping the averages but are crap internationally...

Hint for testing: Be manager of Australia and skip the season

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
A couple of things.

Can you upload your updated editor Neil?

Also, I can't change team names for things like Victoria and NSW.

And finally, would there be a way of implementing career strike rates for regen players.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm having a few problems with my FTP at the moment, will do when it's resolved.

The Vics/NSW issue may be because they play the fixed tour games - not sure.

Don't quite get what you mean WRT strike rates.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
As in when you look at a player's stats in career (this in the game), it will come up as N/A.

Is there a way to change that with new players with no past.

Neil Pickup

I don't think so - I don't think the game calculates career SRs (probably because balls faced would overload).

bryce

International Regular
Neil, i was looking through the teams on the editor and noticed that the very last club listed is Italy, who belongs to Italy ?

Neil Pickup

bryce said:
Neil, i was looking through the teams on the editor and noticed that the very last club listed is Italy, who belongs to Italy ?
Haven't the faintest. I know Joe Scuderi (ex-Lancs) is Italian/Australian...

bryce

International Regular
it must mean one player on icc2002 plays or played club cricket in italy or something, i don't think joe scuderi is on the database.

knightscc

Cricket Spectator
Request

any chance one of you guys can attach the db's or the relevant files with current players? I'm new to this editing bit. ICC 2K2 is the only game I play nowadays, and its not as easily customizable as the others. I could go through this thread and try and figure out how to customize etc., but I was hoping some of you might have the latest players etc, already in your edited game..just asking.
Keep up the great work.

DJellett

International Debutant
I don't think anyone's yet used it for that use :p

Interesting that it was practically made for that purpose and been used for all but real life...

bryce

International Regular
i made one a while ago which took a few hours and it was in the fine-tuning stage then i accidentally saved over it :@

Eclipse

International Debutant
If people want an up to date database then why dont we all do a little bit of work on it?

I could do Australia zip the database up attatch it to my post then somone lese could download that file do another team zip it up and so on..

that way we would get more accurate results and it would not be to much work for one person.

bryce

International Regular
yeah good idea, i could do new zealand.
anyone else who wants to help out and if you know a bit about a certain country/countries players(including basically all domestic players) then post here with the country/countries you would like to help update.