• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Spark

Global Moderator
I reckon Brooks didn't see Smith glove it, and thought Stokes threw it away cause Stokes felt Smith didn't hit, so Brooks, thinking the same thing, followed Stokes' body language and didn't try to catch it

But man if Brooks felt Smith gloved and desperately dove and caught...that would have been amazing
What if he felt Smith gloved it and stood there gormlessly watching it land right in front of him anyway?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good recovery but as Spark said, these two has to get it to double figures
I'm not sure how accurate this theory was, but I remember Warne used to say that you add two wickets and 20 runs to a score to see who's on top.

If Australia were 5 down and were still over 100 in arrears England would be well on top so I'm surprised Australia are that heavy favourites.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ducket and Smith both knew that they were out but survived because there’s this ridiculous rule being applied by idiots

Such a shame that a great series is being overseen by clowns