• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

chalky

International Debutant
For ****s sake 2-0 up and cruising in the 1st half now 3-2 down can only happen to Hartlepool. I'm going to the pub not listening to any more of this.

And now down to 10 men I hate football

Definately going out now :(

Last edited:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Will be interesting to see how Milner goes in his new mid-field role now that Downing is fit playing left-wing.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Still think Fergie ballsed up by letting him go. The amount of effort he puts in blinds people to how seriously ****ing good he is as a footballer too.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Horrific day in the tipping competition. Was on for a 6 or 7/9 at one point IIRC, managed all come apart though.

Uppercut

Good goal for Agbonlahor. Must be the first player to break a sweat here, we're playing at walking pace.

Uppercut

Rooney makes a horrendous dive, gets booked, commentator refuses to accept that he dived because he's English.

Asshole.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i presume there'll be a massive public outcry with all meedja outlets screaming about cheating, like they did with Eduardo, about that pathetic Rooney dive. Oh no wait a minute he's English so it'll be totally ignored like Gerrard's last week8-)

*beaten by Uppercut*.

Last edited:

Uppercut

We've been atrocious, but a lot of the time we improve in the second half so it's probably a decent bet.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Rooney makes a horrendous dive, gets booked, commentator refuses to accept that he dived because he's English.

Asshole.
i presume there'll be a massive public outcry with all meedja outlets screaming about cheating, like they did with Eduardo, about that pathetic Rooney dive. Oh no wait a minute he's English so it'll be totally ignored like Gerrard's last week8-)

*beaten by Uppercut*.
:laugh: Said the exact same thing to my girlfriend watching it just now. Shocking dive, ****ing ridiculous.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
We've been atrocious, but a lot of the time we improve in the second half so it's probably a decent bet.
Don't reckon we've been that bad, a bit shaky at the back and lacking that real cutting edge but our general football has been ok. Credit to Villa though, they've take the game to us and their goal was class.

Hoping for our patented second half charge - it would be ****ing criminal to waste Chelsea's slip up today.