• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
None of the live streaming sites I can find are working much, have we even been creating decent chances today?
Yes. Should have scored a couple at least. Bramble robbing Berba on one when he was going to be one on one. Rooney hitting a one on one where Kirkland's legs got to it. Fletcher hitting a shot on goal but blocked by a defender last second. Berbatov heading one to Kikland's left but it was savable distance for Kirkland.

roseboy64

Rooney also called offsides on 3 occassions when he was going to be clean through. How many of those were correct decisions though? I don't know.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes. Should have scored a couple at least. Bramble robbing Berba on one when he was going to be one on one. Rooney hitting a one on one where Kirkland's legs got to it. Fletcher hitting a shot on goal but blocked by a defender last second. Berbatov heading one to Kikland's left but it was savable distance for Kirkland.
Well that's encouraging I guess. Will be more encouraging if we actually ****ing put one away.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
3 for Arsenal now. Bit irked that Sagna isn't playing, though not sure how many points he would have racked up for my fantasy team this week, just have to hope that Arshavin has either got a few of the assists or will later get on the scoresheet himself.

roseboy64

Two now. What were the goals like Rose?
Header by Rooney into the opposite top corner after a Valencia cross.

Second one was a break after a great Foster save where someone chipped the ball to Berba, he controlled and then volleyed into the corner.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Fabgregas off and replaced by Ramsey at half time, hope he's not injured...
He is injured but nothing serious. Also Arshavin is having a great game but no assists yet.

Bonus points I think will come from Eduardo 3, Arshavin 2, Diaby 1 so far.

Ramsey just scored, brilliant pass by Van Persie.

Last edited:

roseboy64

In controlling the ball he hooked it over the keeper.

This last goal, Rooney with the ball inside the box but near the edge, he does a little stutter step and shoots, the ball deflects in leaving Kirkland wrongfooted.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He is injured but nothing serious. Also Arshavin is having a great game but no assists yet.

Bonus points I think will come from Eduardo 3, Arshavin 2, Diaby 1 so far.
Let's hope not, I'm sure Ramsey will benefit from the run out as well.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Arsenal add a fourth, well in Ramsey. Merida now on for Arshavin, glad he's being rested, but annoyed for lack of fantasy pointzzzzzzzz

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
****ing hell, Keogh hit the bar and it could've been 1-1 when it should be about 6-0 at the moment. Put the ****ing white ball it that gigantic ****ing net.