• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Got the streaming finally working just in time to see that fourth - lovely goal to get Mickey O off the mark.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, silly of us to write United off, but still rate Chelsea ahead of them, but great result today.

Anyway in real football. First victory for Tis and the boys:clapping:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah yeah 3 points and all that jazz, but we were ****ing terrible today. Bellamy played the worst 20 minutes of football I think I've seen in my entire life.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like Chelsea will run away with the league after 3 games evidence.
Just an opinion based on the sides assembled. Sheesh, if you want comments like "united roolz, wil wn everything, chsea, livpool, arse Sux", I'm sure you can read them everywhere:)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Gallas should have seen red. Ref bottled it as the scoreline was still 2-1. Arsenal 24-0 up, Gallas is a goner.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Accidental trip, Gallas is not to blame but the ref is sending him off if he plays for Portsmouth regardless.