• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2005-06

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Craig said:
And still have idiots like Lee Bowyer on their payroll?!

I mean the punch up with Dyer against Villa, then there there was the drug rehab visit when he was at Charlton IIRC.

Frankly he is disgraceful as El-Hadji.
personally i would now say that bowyer is worse than diouf, its shocking that he hasnt been sacked already, but i doubt he will last more than 2 more years in that club, as for diouf, he has recently been fined £100 for not having a TV license :p

Craig

World Traveller
A club in Slovakia Piscane.

To be perfectly honest I had never heard of them before.

This result is set to cost Celtic 10m pounds!

shaka

International Regular
No wonder Celtic and Ranger keep asking to play in the premiership. Too bad this result does not give them a good impression

ash chaulk

International Captain
Oxford united 4
Brighton 1

went to that game last night it was brilliant i thought brighton were championship side

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
marc71178 said:
Should never happen IMO.
i agree, however it would be funny to see them come in and get totally thrashed and end up in the lower regions of the table, which would be quite likely imo, but i am strongly against them becoming part of the premiership.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
thewizard1o1 said:
true, but you would have thought they had learned 'something' after the first couple of goals...
strachan gambled and tried to overcome the deficit by sticking 3 up front, and it backfired in a horrible fashion, mind you i wouldnt rule them out just yet.