• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2005-06

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
Craig said:
West Brom's chances will depend on how long Kirkland goes with out getting injured.
how exactly? they managed all last season without kirkland, to suggest that the fate of a side rests with a player wh ohasnt played for them ever and missed most of last season and the season before and the season before that with injury is ridiculous.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Jared Borgetti has signed for Bolton. He's tied for alltime lead in Mexican International goals. At 31 he's probably a little too young for them.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
This is just weird. Everton released Alessandro Pistone and then signed him back within the space of a week.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
probably had difficulties signing a replacement, hes not an awful player really, quite decent for a prem side like everton.

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
I relly dont know why Newcastle are bothering with the intertoto cup considering they are not bothering too play Parker or emre and possibly not dyer i really dont see why the entered it in the first place if tey arent going to take it seriously. I gather that shepard insisnted with a hope of getting uefa cup football through the backdoor but souness was not in favour hence this dibacle

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
kendall said:
I relly dont know why Newcastle are bothering with the intertoto cup considering they are not bothering too play Parker or emre and possibly not dyer
Well Parker's injured, so probably a good reason not to play him...

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Calling all Man U fans.... what do you blokes think about the future of Phil Neville at the club, i have heard that their have been inquires about him so i think if their any serious negotiation he should go since with Park & Sir Alex's decision to try Smith in mid-field i dont see too much game time for phil. What do you think?????

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
and Davids is moving from Inter to Tottenham this could be good for the hotspurs methinks....

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Smith in midfield.

Ha Ha Ha.

And this is the way theu're going to regain the title? 8-)
yea that wont help our chances much but thats what ferguson wants........ :dry:

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
yes im delighted by this idea of furgesons. why doesnt he just admit it was a bad buy and either not play him or sell him?

Craig

World Traveller
kendall said:
not relevant, awful and utterly tasteless post.
How?

He was locked up back in Holland on alleged rape if you are unaware of that.

But hey sorry if I upset you.

Edit: Look Kendall if yu have a problem - take it up with me or if it was so bad then report it.

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
kendall said:
how exactly? they managed all last season without kirkland, to suggest that the fate of a side rests with a player wh ohasnt played for them ever and missed most of last season and the season before and the season before that with injury is ridiculous.
I wouldn't say managed since they only just stayed up. That is the implication they did it easy - which they did not.

Craig

World Traveller
Speaking of goal keepers - isn't Arsenal supposed to be signing young Uruguay goal keeper Sebastian Viera from Nacional? I knew they were interested in him and were/am close to signing him - but nothing has come from it from what I have read.

I don't know how he would go in getting a WP since he has been first choice for Uruguay for just over a year?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Craig said:
I wouldn't say managed since they only just stayed up. That is the implication they did it easy - which they did not.
they still stayed up without kirkland, tbh i would say that their survival depends a lot more on gera and the strikers than kirkland.