• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2005-06

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
sledger said:
park is totally unproven and will take months to adjust to english football, and correct neither pires or ljungberg are teenagers, but they would both walk into the man utd team.
I was just alluding to your statement that they were getting older. In what world would they walk into the team? Certainly not this one.

roseboy64

kendall said:
You have clearly just got that idea from the F.A cup final on occasions they have lacked finishing but on many occasions they have been completly direft of ideas in midfeald usualy when playing at a low tempo
Many occasions? What are you talking about? They didn't play every game so maybe you're confusing the fringe players.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
yes you are right, im sure park is far better than pires, and giggs is also obviously far more world class, as for ljungberg, well park is his superior in every possible aspect.

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
what?? sorry youve lost me.
I am simply saying that last year as a side in many games last year manchester united lacked creativity

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
roseboy64 said:
I never said Park was better.
i see, and i suppose giggs is better than pires ? so who exactly would keep pires out of the side if he joined man utd then ?

roseboy64

If they lacked creativity then why was it that so many chances were created? Certainly the forwards and defnce didn't do it all by themsleves. It was clearly obvious that the problem was finishing not creating opportunities.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
roseboy64 said:
If they lacked creativity then why was it that so many chances were created? Certainly the forwards and defnce didn't do it all by themsleves. It was clearly obvious that the problem was finishing not creating opportunities.
and which chances would these have been ? excluding the ones in the FA cup final ?

roseboy64

sledger said:
i see, and i suppose giggs is better than pires ? so who exactly would keep pires out of the side if he joined man utd then ?
Yes Giggs is better. Not by a lot though. He wouldn't walk into the team by any means but he'd still be in with a chance of course. He certainly wouldn't get in ahead of Ronaldo.

roseboy64

sledger said:
and which chances would these have been ? excluding the ones in the FA cup final ?
I do remember a home game against Fulham and some others. I don't remember exactly but I am sure of it.

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
roseboy64 said:
Yes Giggs is better. Not by a lot though. He wouldn't walk into the team by any means but he'd still be in with a chance of course. He certainly wouldn't get in ahead of Ronaldo.
In the last couple of years pires has been streets ahead of giggs

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
roseboy64 said:
the idea that giggs is better than pires is laughable, what do you base that claim on ? as for ronaldo i agree, pires would not oust him, but giggs wouldnt stand in his way.