• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Worth noting that Javagal Srinath is a legend. Not related to this situation in any way, but I thought I'd say.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Oh, and the funny thing is that I'm all but certain that David Lloyd cannot read a D/L chart. I mean, any professional coach should be able to, but Lloyd sounds like the guy who doesn't know how to, but talks about how simple it is. He's right about playing out the game though.

Mr Mxyzptlk

You'd have to think that Dyson wasn't the only person to do those calculations. Three of the staff, including Dyson, motioned for them to come in. What a shoddy reflection on the Australian education system.

Nibbles

Cricket Spectator
haha!

A further reason why i believe that the 'bad light' rule shouldnt be enforceable by either team as one team will always try to gain an advantage.

Cant help but laugh though!

sammy2

Banned
Lol well england got away, that team is so garbage. lol Not one good player, still english fans believe they should be beating WI.

sammy2

Banned
Most english fans are living in dream world, along with beefy ( I hate him)
250 was suppose to be good enough, they got 270 and won by 1 run on dl method. Here is a team just not good enough.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Nasser on the TV saying Dyson has gone to see the match referee to try to get a four changed to a six, even though it bounced inside the ropes. Ridiculous.

Edit: Also saying that Dyson's application for the England job isn't looking so good.