• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Majin

International Debutant
Hahahah man, I left the cricket on when I saw Chanderpaul come out 'cause I had a feeling he'd go off on one of his very rare assaults today, and here we are. God this over is amazing, the 6 was ****ing ridiculous, I thought he'd chipped one straight up in the air, couldn't believe he'd gone for a sweep. Love Shiv so much. The down the ground 4 off the 5th ball was awesome as well. So gun

pskov

International 12th Man
Harmlesson completely owned by Chanderpaul.

This is the right time to make my first post.
No wonder you got out if you're busy posting on here instead of concentrating on your batting.

Also it's highly pretentious to refer to yourself in the third person.

Bob Willis

Cricket Spectator
What disgraceful fielding from England there. An easy run out and an easy catch, Strauss asleep at the wheel again by putting Harmison at such a key position. The England set up is such a joke. They'll probably blame it on their Fielding Positions Coach or one of the 125 backroom staff they have. If Harmison had played 17 warm up games on tour he would've caught that. What an abomination.

Rebecca

School Boy/Girl Captain
What disgraceful fielding from England there. An easy run out and an easy catch, Strauss asleep at the wheel again by putting Harmison at such a key position. The England set up is such a joke. They'll probably blame it on their Fielding Positions Coach or one of the 125 backroom staff they have. If Harmison had played 17 warm up games on tour he would've caught that. What an abomination.
Blimey, that really does sound like Bob!

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Bob :notworthy