• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anderson excepted TBH.
:laugh: He's becoming a middle-order fixture. I'm sure he can have a slog if need be.

It's just unusual for England that they have a lineup from 3-6 that is probably quite a bit better in ODIs than in tests.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Apparently it's pretty empty today due to English fans having to fly home (or onto the next island I guess)

Also, cricinfo is telling me that 5% of Antiguans are employed by Stanford :wacko:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
12 dot-balls to start the day. Can forgive Anderson an over or two to "play himself in" but after that he needs to start backing away \ walking accross \ advancing and swinging the bat.

Cook can have a bit longer but he then needs to start using a bit of footwork.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha, WTF at the random soccer talk. Sometimes it comes up in conversation but Botham made a special point of bringing it up then.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, WTF at the random soccer talk. Sometimes it comes up in conversation but Botham made a special point of bringing it up then.
Yeah, poor form. I have enough football nonsense on Sky as it is without it being brought into the cricket.