• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Case for Anderson to retire out if he can't connect with anything?
Just swing the bloody bat FFS, he's not so inept he can't get anywhere near it. He's just only trying once every 7 or 8 deliveries, and frankly he should just be swinging at every ball now.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hmm, well there is IMO TBH, but as long as it's just a minute or two I can put-up with it.

I doubt there are TBH, not those who follow mainstream UK football. Obviously those who follow a team who's doing well in it will.

Is that the old LDV Vans Trophy BTW?
It's not like the clubs who play in it are obscure, it's 48 professional clubs that participate, there are quite a high number of us who support those teams you know :p

And yeah, it was the LDV. It was the Leyland Daf at its peak though :wub:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
There may be some point in this game when byes outnumber runs. If you make enough of an effort to calculate a formulae.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
They look exactly the same with a helmet on so noone can really tell.
Yeah, cricinfo actually had them the wrong way around for three or four overs at the start of the day and Botham went on a rant about the virtues of having a third man to Anderson after Cook hit a four in that region.

I actually think they have reasonably similar techniques too TBH.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, cricinfo actually had them the wrong way around for three or four overs at the start of the day and Botham went on a rant about the virtues of having a third man to Anderson after Cook hit a four in that region.

I actually think they have reasonably similar techniques too TBH.
Yeah, it's only really obvious when Jimmy's having a slash or against the short ball.