• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies 2022

Aritro

International Regular
Campbell might be in his element here. For all his limitations, he has a good temperament if I remember right. Could very slowly make a decent score by doing nothing silly on this deck.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Okay, take it back Impatient Lime clearly right. Do feel a bit sorry for them though, not their fault they're demonstrably worse then people that they've been left out for.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice maiden over from Leach eh? good we're in the keeping the runs down and restricting the lead stage.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
God I hope england continue to get smashed, have no confidence in WI though. Amazing that ecb somehow made Broad and Anderson into the good guys I'm now rooting for.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Anybody watch the interview with Botham and Viv? I wasn't fully engaged and missed what they were talking about with Viv being treated poorly and Ian leaving in protest?

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Anybody watch the interview with Botham and Viv? I wasn't fully engaged and missed what they were talking about with Viv being treated poorly and Ian leaving in protest?
Would be about Somerset. The board thought it was best to move them on (Viv, Botham, and Garner) in 1986 for Martin Crowe who was a better player by that stage as the other 3 were in decline and hard to captain for Peter Roebuck.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Getting kinda bored of the Broad/Anderson chat.

We won exactly 0/3 series' with those two in the side in the West Indies.
We'd probably have been 240 all out with Broad/Anderson in the side over Woakes/Overton.

Not saying I agree with the selection but please give it a rest.