• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in Pakistan

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
ClownSymonds said:
Blackwell is looking good.
Dont know why Eng fans have been so critical of his bowling.

If he can bowl like this, then alongside his batting, that makes him a much better bet for ODIs than Giles.

Scaly piscine

social said:

If he can bowl like this, then alongside his batting, that makes him a much better bet for ODIs than Giles.
And Tests probably - well maybe stretching it a bit.

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
social said:

It must have been his "unwillingness to adhere to England squad's strict fitness regime".

BoyBrumby

Englishman
ClownSymonds said:
Eight runs an over needed now. It might be getting out of hand.
You reckon? 8 per over off ten overs with six wickets in hand isn't that stiff an ask. Malik & Yousuf have done v well for me.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
so, my predictions don't look that bad now, do they? Strauss top scored for England and Malik could still well be the top scorer for Pak. ;) :D

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
BoyBrumby said:
You reckon? 8 per over off ten overs with six wickets in hand isn't that stiff an ask. Malik & Yousuf have done v well for me.
These guys don't look like hitting boundaries though, and it's 9 now.

Last edited:

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
honestbharani said:
so, my predictions don't look that bad now, do they? Strauss top scored for England and Malik could still well be the top scorer for Pak. ;) :D
The Strauss prediction was brilliant. I thought you an idiot for picking him.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Jono said:
Doesn't matter, Razzaq is still in the shed. I think they can do this.
80 off 52? Well, you're the one with experience in subcontinent ODIs, but it looks very, very steep.

*prepares for Battrick-style collapse*

Hazza

U19 Cricketer
9.88 an over after Plunkett's last over. Seems very steep.

Great to Anderson getting a wicket, but surprised that Shoaib went a 6 an over.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Great over from Plunkers there. Last ball 88.7mph. As he's only 20 now he could become genuinely fast in two or three years. Injuries permitting, obv.

Looks like they're going after Harmy a bit now, 10 off his over.

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
Well folks, I think this one is as good as done. Razzaq goes for 20, and then it's all up to Rana and Shoaib to score at 3 runs a ball. Not gonna happen.

Scaly piscine

I won't believe it's over til the innings is finished, it just takes one bad over and 10-11 an over plummets to 8 an over.