• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

King Kane

International Debutant
It looks like they rolled out another road in Pakistan, although the England bowling attack isn't anything to write home about either.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Pakistan racked up a double century opening partnership in the First Test last time if I remember correctly. But they were made to work much harder for their runs. Anderson and Robinson bowled top of off and didn't go searching for wickets. It seems like our seam attack here has given up on the basics far too quickly.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
None of the spinners in this match put the most revs on the ball I've ever seen, but there really is stuff-all turn out there.

Starfighter

No David, the black kites don't count in the crowd figure. Though I do wonder why there are so many specifically around the ground for some of these matches.

Reactions: FBU

Starfighter

The test for these two, and Pakistan, is can they keep going to get a truly big total or will they give it away.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What’s the story with the Monday start to this game? Theres no one there and if it goes into day five there’s Friday prayers which the game will need to stop for (uimm)