• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was seaming all over the place in the first session and look at this god damn pitch map to Brook

View attachment 34834

Ignore the line because there's a left armer, but length has no consistency at all
Would be interesting to see the same thing but Southee & Henry next to Mitch & Wagner.

Everytime Wagner pitched it even slightly up it just looked like the easiest of runs. He had no choice but to try and tuck them up a little and they scored off that too. Just not good enough.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
It was seaming all over the place in the first session and look at this god damn pitch map to Brook

View attachment 34834

Ignore the line because there's a left armer, but length, christ
That is such a good analysis. Wow... that's like bowling in t20. No wonder he scored like t20.

Even if left hander was bowling that is a wrong line to a right hander.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I guess I need to go see a doctor. I'm getting delusional with every game. That said our team selection doesn't help, looks like they are desperate to lose.
By the way, one more delusion to dispel: there’s no way they’re firing Stead in a World Cup year.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Bowlers not experienced enough. Chris Martin’s on the bank, let’s get him in for the Sri Lanka series.
If we lost Southee, Wagner retirees and all the young bowlers keep getting injured then next-gen Chris Martin is Matt Henry imo.

Even has the firstname-lastname thing, just needs a white headband.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm still chuckling at Daemon worrying about the hessian covers.

It reminds me of when he bought a Guinness, just opened it and drank it straight out of the can and then complained it was full of sediment.
Was so good.

Just had a can of guiness. I don't know **** about beers but that was definitely the worst one I've ever had. Dunno how people drink it, felt like I was drinking water filled with cigarette butts.
You probably didn't drink it properly.
I'm not a big fan of it either, but if you just open the can and chugalug it'll taste terrible to even people who profess to like the stuff. I'm guessing that's what happened to you given you mentioned cigarette butts; if you don't pour it into a glass and let it rest for five minutes or so to break up properly then it'll be full of sediment and almost impossible to drink.
The **** do they sell it in cans for then
Yes they should sell it in open pint glasses on bottle shop shelves ****.