• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
That's one of the best hundred I've watched in a while. Top class stuff. Given the conditions and from the situation when he came into bat, Top draw

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
That's one of the best hundred I've watched in a while. Top class stuff. Given the conditions and from the situation when he came into bat, Top draw
Is it still 70/30 NZ?

Sorry, just having you on. I can't believe our bowling selections (again!)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Stead after play: "We stayed in the fight, kept them under 5 an over on a greentop, and landed some punches. A good first day".
I'm actually looking forward to the mental backflips he'll perform.

"We were in a dominant position early on and won the first session. If we had a bit more luck we'd have had Brook and Root out much earlier but credit to them they took their chances. We've got a great group of players and we'll come back tomorrow with fresh plans"